So, you're probably wondering...How does Standlogix work
and what information do the devices create/collect?
Standlogix collects/stores the following data:
- DeskID (a unique desk identification number)
- Sit vs. Stand Activity (i.e. were you sitting? Standing? For how long?)
- Desk Occupancy (i.e. were you at your desk? For how long?)
- Notification logistics (i.e. when were notifications sent to sit or stand?
- User attributes, collected via the registration process and optional surveys:
- Name, email address, gender, height, weight, body type, year and month of birth, typical exercise level, , previous standing desk experience.
- User self-assessment attributes, collected via optional surveys:
- Mood, energy, productivity, collaboration and company culture
What does Standlogix do with this data?
- Standlogix will NOT SHARE PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE data with employers and/or other third parties unless users choose to do so by expressly opting in.
- Personal biometric information is used to help more accurately calculate extra calories you burn due to sit/stand activity. Names and email addresses are ONLY used to create a Standlogix account, and will NEVER BE SHARED OR SOLD.
- Any data that Standlogix shares with an employer and/or other third parties (such as corporate wellness vendors or insurance companies) is ALWAYS DONE SO IN AN AGGREGATED ANONYMOUS FORMAT ONLY. Personal information is not included or shared with employers or other third parties without prior approval from the user.
- In the near future, Standlogix will allow users to share personal data with Apple HealthKit, Google Fit, and Fitbit. Calorie data will sync and display on the daily activity log in Apple Health, Google Fit, and Fitbit, which is then available to third-party apps THAT USERS CHOOSE to sync with Apple HealthKit and/or Google Fit and/or Fitbit.